• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The end of Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Another ALPA carrier that was once the PFT outfit that got many others into that scam bites the dust. Boo hoo hoo

Oh my God!!! What a jerk!! I can't believe you!!!

Is that the response you were looking for?

Comair employees: I hope you are all able to turn this into the greatest thing that has ever happened to you.

what he said.

16 years

It is indeed a very sad day that the airline I enjoyed 16 years and 4 months. Comair will be shut down exactly 8 years after My retirement.

All the people I crossed paths with enriched my life and I miss all.

May all take your experiences and find a better future.

Thank you.

Jim Smith
Comair Retired

Well it seems the Genital got his wishes, his true enjoyment in another pilot's demise!

Here's hoping the Genital gets herpes or aids.

Best of luck to the Comair crews.

If it were me I'd walk off at out stations..........

God Speed and tailwinds, Comair Pilots... from an AA Pilot, a strike fund contributor, and an admirer. Thank you for the jumpseats and most of all, for taking a stand when nobody else would! Your pilot group is an inspiration.

Well it seems the Genital got his wishes, his true enjoyment in another pilot's demise!

Best of luck to the Comair crews.

If it were me I'd walk off at out stations..........

You hope he gets AIDS? That's a bit extreme isn't it?

Sorry to my friends at Comair. The silver lining is that you won't have to wait very long for a job at a mainline, IMO. Good luck guys.

As a freeloading dispatcher who rode OH many times, you are all a class act. Blue skies and tailwinds...

Thank you all, I wish you all the best

You assume that he doesn't? No one could be that unhappy, unless they were living in their mom's(Lt. Gen. Cheouy Lee) basement. I think he deserves azz cancer but what the hey...

I am so very sorry to hear the bad news. Many good people working for Comair, I hope that every one lands a new position asap.

Pan Am Express shut down when I was there, I wasn't the end...it was a new beginning.

Best of luck to all :)

"We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week." - Office Space

Sorry to hear about this, and good luck to all Comair pilots. I'm sure there will be other places to start over. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back