• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The end of Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Godspeed to the fine professionals of a great airline.

Sorry to hear that. Jumpseated on you guys quite a bit. Always very professional and pleasant to talk with. Good luck to all.

I would be hesitant to offer up my services to another US airline. Instead broaden your horizons and go global, the corporations in this country could give a rats behind about you so do what is best for yourself and your family.

Another ALPA carrier that was once the PFT outfit that got many others into that scam bites the dust. Boo hoo hoo

M

Really?

REALLY? .....What a Classless Pr!ck. You're a bigger as$ than your profile Avatar!

Sorry to hear the news guys.

Last edited:
I had 8 great years at Comair, met great people, enjoyed the flying, the fun SAV, DCA and YUL overnights, great memories. Good luck to you all, you deserve better then Delta ever gave you. Better days are ahead.

sucks that gojet is already flying around CA tail numbers. a sad day when a regional that was once more than good enough to call it a career at is gone for good and replaced by crap regionals, my airline included.

best of luck guys. may you cash in on the hopeful mainline hiring in the future before the rest of us.

Latest resources

Back