Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SiuDude

Internet tough guy
DELTANET>NETWORK PLANNING>CURRENT DELTA BULLETINS> Bulletin #400.

You can figure out what date Comair will be shut down and who is getting the remaining 700 and 900 flying.

My condolences to everyone at this once proud airline.

Last edited:

You can figure out what date Comair will be shut down and who is getting the remaining 700 and 900 flying.

For those of us that do not have access to Deltanet, but still have friends at Comair, could you please exand on your post.

Thanks.

Interestingly I read that bulletin this morning and it does not indicate any "news" or changes in flying from what has previously been announced.

Also, do we REALLY need ANOTHER thread about the potential impending demise of Comair? It's really getting tiring reading posts of people seemingly frothing at the mouth over the potential Comair shut down...

(Additionally, the information presented in the aforementioned bulletin is proprietary information and can't be discussed on here in any detail until it is loaded into the Delta system several days hence.)

Last edited:
Comair may very well be shut down. But, nothing in any "bulletin" I've read recently would indicate that is the case. We'll know soon enough.

Last edited:
Comair pilots shouldn't have any problem transitioning to other airlines in the near future. It's just a gigantic pain in the ass for them. I regret that anyone has to go through this type event. This type of torture seems to be common in the airlines. Hopefully, brighter days are coming soon for all of us...

Looks like a lot of OH flights being replaced by just about every other DCI carrier in the Oct/Nov time frame. Doesn't look good from my point of view...

Several flights being replaced in the Sep time frame, too. So, we CRJ guys may have Sep off just like a lot had the last half of Aug off.

Having reread said bulletin line by line, I'm more optimistic than pessimistic about Comair's future/status quo than I have been in weeks.

I think the OP doesn't know how to read a schedule bulletin

Meeting slated for Thurs night for Comair mgmt. Big D is supposedly holding a press conference Thurs night to announce sometime prior to Friday morning. Waking up Friday morning you will know. Put it this way, it's not good news.

Latest resources

Back