Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The company MAY ASSIGN up to 10% the 52cc...so they may decide 0% is all they want

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure why you're talking about this here instead of our private message board, but you're misreading this completely. The company cannot assign anyone to the CC52, and the TA limits it to 10% on the CC52. They don't get to arbitrarily decide that nobody can be on it.

Maybe he'd rather post here and get an outsider's view instead of the internal board where he would be forced to endure a rant from the Shrub and a half dozen other hard-sellers.

Jusssss sayin....

May assign is what I read, I bet the company can use may any way they choose once they get their 51%

May assign is what I read, I bet the company can use may any way they choose once they get their 51%

Most of the TA language is that way.

After ratification, the company lawyers will be able to march 3 divisions and a full dress band through the loopholes.

Not sure why everybody gushes so much over the Negotiating "Committee." He got OWNED. Within two years, the rank and file will understand and you'll be hard-pressed to find anybody except the hard line cheerleaders who will admit voting yes.

Latest resources

Back