• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

The company MAY ASSIGN up to 10% the 52cc...so they may decide 0% is all they want

CA1900

Big Member
Total Time
11000+
Not sure why you're talking about this here instead of our private message board, but you're misreading this completely. The company cannot assign anyone to the CC52, and the TA limits it to 10% on the CC52. They don't get to arbitrarily decide that nobody can be on it.

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
Maybe he'd rather post here and get an outsider's view instead of the internal board where he would be forced to endure a rant from the Shrub and a half dozen other hard-sellers.

Jusssss sayin....

D_G

Total Time
May assign is what I read, I bet the company can use may any way they choose once they get their 51%

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
May assign is what I read, I bet the company can use may any way they choose once they get their 51%
Most of the TA language is that way.

After ratification, the company lawyers will be able to march 3 divisions and a full dress band through the loopholes.

Not sure why everybody gushes so much over the Negotiating "Committee." He got OWNED. Within two years, the rank and file will understand and you'll be hard-pressed to find anybody except the hard line cheerleaders who will admit voting yes.