• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks United! Southwest increases Love Departures

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm confused. Was Delta's service scheduled to end in March?

The article states: United will continue using the gates until March 16 and Delta spokesman Trebor Banstetter indicated the sublease won't affect Delta's schedule in Dallas. "We continue to operate our nonstop service to Atlanta from Love Field"

Wasn't Delta using one of these gates?

I'm confused. Was Delta's service scheduled to end in March?

The article states: United will continue using the gates until March 16 and Delta spokesman Trebor Banstetter indicated the sublease won't affect Delta's schedule in Dallas. "We continue to operate our nonstop service to Atlanta from Love Field"

Wasn't Delta using one of these gates?

Apparently, Trebor thinks not.

Many many DAL-ATL commuters hope the DL nonstops to ATL continue. They've gotten me home when all else failed several times in the past 6 months.

Thanks guys!!

Many many DAL-ATL commuters hope the DL nonstops to ATL continue. They've gotten me home when all else failed several times in the past 6 months.

Thanks guys!!
From everything I can gather, it appears that Delta service will end in July. Southwest has agreed to honor the United arrangement that allowed use of one gate until July 6, 2015.

One can include DL and DAL in the same sentence. Well...most of us.

Any ATL commuters thinking of starting up a Crashpad in DAL? There's some really nice apartments next to the hospital and Kroger and within walking distance of the Medical Center DART station. (No car required)

I'm too poor to rent one, buy furniture etc, but would sure be interested in getting in on a crashpad if anyone starts one up. Just throwing it out there. The hotels in DAL are $$$ and not terrific places to stay 4-5 times a month.

Latest resources

Back