Thank you, Scott Hall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CFI2766

Here goes: Thank you Scott. I have every reason to believe that you are responsible for a change to an asinine TSA mandated procedure at ASA.

I don't really want to discuss the specifics, and if you work here (ASA) and read your email, and are an FO, you'll know what I'm talking about, but thank you.

Flame away if you must, but would this have happened under the prior regime?

Here goes: Thank you Scott. I have every reason to believe that you are responsible for a change to an asinine TSA mandated procedure at ASA.

I don't really want to discuss the specifics, and if you work here (ASA) and read your email, and are an FO, you'll know what I'm talking about, but thank you.

Send him an email, he reads them and responds!

As Smacktard said....send him an email and thank him...He will read it and respond....

That will counter the "no confidence" crowd.....

does this have to do with opening panels on pre flights?

We've been doing that at XJt for a few months now...sucks a$$...guess I'm a bomb tech now?

No, it looks better now. Less stuff to do.

However, I love opening panels when it's pouring rain and 35F. Since the unnamed panels are so much fun to open, I'll probably keep opening them because I like to snap on those gloves and ask the CA, WHOO'S YO DADY, BOOUUUY?

Yes, and I'm sure it was all his idea. He wasn't directed to do it by his bosses or anything. I heard he's working on a cure for cancer too... :rolleyes:

BOX,

I'd agree he is directed on certain things to do by CT and BH.

But, Scott is the one who visits the RGT classes every week and as he said ,recieves emails on this issue.

I'm guessing he ran it by CT who said yeah this is stupid lets try to fix it.

Scott deserves some credit.

Medeco

With so many changes comming down the pipe at this place does anyone understand what to claim and what not to claim as far as pay credits go. I know things are alot better but I don't trust them to pay me correctly when my trips change three or four times. Another thing about that 10 degree pitch bs, that sure doesn't help things when you are rolling and someone presses toga and everyone focuses on setting that back to 10 degrees on the way down the runway.

Since TSA is so good at raping pilots why don't they check the airplanes themself and put a "sticker" on the door (kinda like a red tag for a ramp check) "this aircraft has been checked by TSA....end of story.

Latest resources

Back