Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tell me about the Envoy interview process ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I was in the lobby when this week's group of applicants was waiting for their interview to start. All I can say is "Ay, Caramba!" Where did the dog drag in these guys (and 1 gal) from? I think one of them couldn't even fog a mirror (the fat guy with the shirt tail hanging out in the back), and another (the one wearing patent leather shoes and a skinny white tie!) looked like he was about to pass out from anxiety.

It seems they have a hard on for allatps folks!! The sim is easy peazy for those that come from there I guess. Take that ridiculous sim ride hoop you have to go through u might have more applicants. And you didn't like the tie??? My feelings are hurt!! It was either that one, a yellow sponge bob, or a "truckers carry big tools" tie!!!

And just kiddin'......

Take that ridiculous sim ride hoop you have to go through u might have more applicants. ......

Ahh I see, you don't want any challenge in order to get hired to fly a shiny jet, that it? You apparently feel because you already have the ratings that's enough? Mommy and daddy gonna help you with the money situation that Regionals pay too?

Awe, that's funny...or is it sad that someone has taken such a great song title as their lil secret name to be a pain in the arse and express all those deep childhood issues that never seemed to get resolved.

Latest resources

Back