Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

homerjdispatch

Gods gift to dispatch
So now that everybody has had a few days to scream and yell, lets start taking bets on the vote outcome...

Im gonna go out on a limb and say it PASSES, with 64% voting in favor....

why the hell does a dispatcher care, aren't you supposed to be dispatching or surf in' eBay

NO!

So a dispatcher, that doesn't even work here is giving his two cents on something that doesn't concern him in any way? Got it.

why the hell does a dispatcher care, aren't you supposed to be dispatching or surf in' eBay

NO!

I would be willing to bet he is helping some numbskull who talks smack about dispatchers find where his keys fell out on a swap...

Some of the funniest things I have ever heard are guys who bitch and make fun of dispatchers calling and asking for help to help find something, or beg for enough weight to get them into the jumpseat..

I would be willing to bet he is helping some numbskull who talks smack about dispatchers find where his keys fell out on a swap...

Some of the funniest things I have ever heard are guys who bitch and make fun of dispatchers calling and asking for help to help find something, or beg for enough weight to get them into the jumpseat..

Sounds like you're referring to yourself, one who can't think or make decisions? That about right, huh? :rolleyes:

Another one who sticks his big nose into something that doesn't concern her, like a dispatcher for instance from SKWY, get a life willya

NO!

Last edited:
Sounds like you're referring to yourself, one who can't think or make decisions? That about right, huh? :rolleyes:

Another one who sticks his big nose into something that doesn't concern her, like a dispatcher for instance from SKWY, get a life willya

NO!

Well which is it genius? You referred to me as a him and a her in the same sentence? Rule number one of trying to insult others...

1) Make sure when making an attempt to insult someone else that you do not make yourself look like a dumbass in the process.

Latest resources

Back