• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA Reps speak out against TA.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BINGO, KP. I couldn't agree more. Vote this turd down and sit on your hands for a little while.

Tammy Romo has already tipped their hand to several million in revenue from codeshare. Let them walk those comments back and get back to the table. We have almost iron clad codeshare now. Why give it up for free?

If you guys don't vote this down, you will be the laughing stock. Even the DL pilots, who had NEVER voted one down, did so for the last TA. (Even after PCL, the janitor at the Moak Group, said it would pass) Good luck Red, we are all watching! If it isn't a great deal, send it back!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
LOL.. Yeah, right.

I'm flying with a YES! voting FO this trip.

He is ecstatic about the awesome raises and his 2.68 tfp per month "bonus" in lieu of retro, and can't wait to vote YES!

Thinks that the codeshare concessions will really open up the "growth".

Oh, and he's way above a 100K number.

Was he dropped on his head as a child, or was it a more recent head trauma?

FAT/FO... NO! Our current Section 1 is the best in the industry, you think I'm stupid to just let it go? Gas Monkey!!!! Pay Up, a lot!

LOL.. Yeah, right.

I'm flying with a YES! voting FO this trip.

He is ecstatic about the awesome raises and his 2.68 tfp per month "bonus" in lieu of retro, and can't wait to vote YES!

Thinks that the codeshare concessions will really open up the "growth".

Oh, and he's way above a 100K number.

What unit?

The retarded AF dudes need to get a clue. Just look at the only base that's recommending a YES!

Not just the Luke mafia, lots of new 100k plus FO's are retired mil in general. Flew with a lot of them on AD and in the Reserves. Now they are here. All great guys, but with a wholly diferent perspective. Have flown with quite a few here and they are mostly non commital. But once they hit year 3 or 4 they are looking at the equivalent of Capt pay with their retirement for the rest of their 16-18 years no matter what. Wife gets the contract comp, runs the numbers, uses Tri-care and sees a gross of 18-19k/month plus til retirement and it's over. She dealt with a decade plus of deployments and sacrifice, "honey, you're voting yes, right?"..."Uh, yes dear."

Not just the Luke mafia, lots of new 100k plus FO's are retired mil in general. Flew with a lot of them on AD and in the Reserves. Now they are here. All great guys, but with a wholly diferent perspective. Have flown with quite a few here and they are mostly non commital. But once they hit year 3 or 4 they are looking at the equivalent of Capt pay with their retirement for the rest of their 16-18 years no matter what. Wife gets the contract comp, runs the numbers, uses Tri-care and sees a gross of 18-19k/month plus til retirement and it's over. She dealt with a decade plus of deployments and sacrifice, "honey, you're voting yes, right?"..."Uh, yes dear."

Awesome.

That is why the Unions at other carriers have events for families, so they can get the spouses support as well.

This union (SWAPA) reminds me of the dysfunctional in-house "Association" we had at AT before we voted in ALPA. Hell, they were the reason we voted in ALPA.

PJ eerily similar to LH..... Vacant in mind, body and intelligence...... Leadership not a prerequisite for taking on the job...... Just some ulterior motive which will come to light eventually.

PJ eerily similar to LH..... Vacant in mind, body and intelligence...... Leadership not a prerequisite for taking on the job...... Just some ulterior motive which will come to light eventually.

Isn't that the truth. I am a definite no...and I am one of those retired mil dudes. This is a turd and hope it fails.

Phred

Latest resources

Back