• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA "AIP reached with Company"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, we were all told that we were getting a raise, not so much. We were told that by SWAPA and mgmt, the irony is sickening.

Yup...

And the usual Kool Aid stirrers are already on the SNApA forum touting the "benefits" of codeshare to the masses.

You can't make this stuff up........

I'm not voting yes to punish anyone, I need the FO pay raise.

With the proposed scope changes, you'll be an FO for a long, long time. Moving over to the left seat sooner is the better long term plan. Subsets, PBS, and other issues will kill QOL while waiting on the upgrade. It sucks in sooooo many ways. I am a HUGE NO vote on scope alone.

phred

9w03B3X.jpg

Last edited:
With the proposed scope changes, you'll be an FO for a long, long time. Moving over to the left seat sooner is the better long term plan. Subsets, PBS, and other issues will kill QOL while waiting on the upgrade. It sucks in sooooo many ways. I am a HUGE NO vote on scope alone.

phred

What's the diff... You make more as a SW FO than as a FL capt, right?
Plus the first deal is always the best. These two facts were the mantra on this board during the integration, what has changed? I don't want my "cheese" to be moved again.

What's the diff... You make more as a SW FO than as a FL capt, right?
Plus the first deal is always the best. These two facts were the mantra on this board during the integration, what has changed? I don't want my "cheese" to be moved again.

I find it extremely funny that SWAPA sat in the corner while Gary and the gang negotiated the seniority integration. Now, the company has crafted a deal that I'm sure SWAPA again had no say in writing and the RSWs are up in arms. Maybe they should do another "march on the HQ"?

I find it extremely funny that SWAPA sat in the corner while Gary and the gang negotiated the seniority integration. Now, the company has crafted a deal that I'm sure SWAPA again had no say in writing and the RSWs are up in arms. Maybe they should do another "march on the HQ"?

I've been telling you guys for years that this is SOP for SWApA. The company dictates, and SWApA does.

Same as it ever was.

Wait until the "road shows". You'll learn just how badly we schooled GK at the "negotiating" table and won't be able to vote YES! fast enough!

Wait until the "road shows". You'll learn just how badly we schooled GK at the "negotiating" table and won't be able to vote YES! fast enough!
Absolutely disagree about the yes vote. This TA will fail in my opinion. Even on the SWAPA forum there is zero support for this. This deal has garnered WAY more negativity than the last TA that was scrapped. It may not be the resounding NO that the F.A.'s put together, but I still believe it will not pass.

Latest resources

Back