Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATKTK

To all you poolies,

I got a call today from Jennifer. She was looking for my background update packet. I was delayed sending it in because of an out of town trip and told her it was in the mail. She should receive it either today or tomorrow. She told me there was no new news, but they wanted to have everything ready if things change.

Not one to spread rumors, but I have to believe if they are so anxious to get these background checks updated, they must be anticipating a short notice call up.

Any one hear anything else? I love the previous rumors of either June or July for a class. I'm fishing for new intel.....looking to you Mike for the latest.

Bottom line.....it was nice to get the phone call even if it wasn't a job offer.

Why the Call...hmm

Senior Poolie,

I too got a call from JB but mine came before I even knew about the packets being sent out. It was like she was hinting to get it back to her ASAP, or so it seemed. I was on a four day trip but completed it as soon as I got home.

I'm hoping it's a good sign for upcoming classes. Those SWA people sure like to keep us on our feet though...

Latest resources

Back