• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

w8n4swa

...in OAK!
Hello All,

Got the list updated again with a new available date column. Those of you on Stop/loss that gave me a time when you'd be available for class have been dated. Those that I couldn't get an available date on indicate stop/loss. Anyone who is available for class immediately is "Now". Let me know what you think....this list works better with your suggestions.

Time to fire up some ribs on the grill, grab a cold beer and enjoy the weekend!

Happy Easter!

w8n4swa said:
Hello All,

Time to fire up some ribs on the grill, grab a cold beer and enjoy the weekend!

Happy Easter!

Hello w8n,

Man, I am SO ready for that beer...you see, I gave beer up for Lent this year, and actually added the "beer money" I didn't spend to the plate at church (which raised my wife's eyebrows, but hey, it's my beer money to do with what I choose, right?). So by my math I am precisely thirteen hours and eight minutes from Beer 'thirty.

The worst part about the whole beer ordeal was the two weeks I spent in and out of Germany, where beer makers sponsor many of the restaurants. I felt like a big, beer-deprived geek every time I ordered a "wasser" while the other four guys at the table indulged in pilsners, weissens, darks...you name it. Oh well, it was good practice for being in the Southwest pool...patience, patience.;)

Thanks for the work on the list! Happy Easter,
HP

Awesome job on the pool list! Thanks for adding the availability dates; now, if everyone can just update Dan with an email with their specific availability dates that would be great!

If you know someone out there who is not in the pool, or did not update the list once they got a class, please ask them to help us swimmers out by a quick email as well.

Happy Easter to all!

HPaul3,

Hang on man, only 6 more hours to go on your lent offering...

Grilling barbeque chicken tonight with my homemade sauce. You gotta smell this....

Thank you everyone for your support on the list. I'm open for anyones suggestions about how to better the list. How about if I remove the poolies who have been to class in February on the next update?

Drop the "Legacies"

w8n4swa said:
How about if I remove the poolies who have been to class in February on the next update?

...click....fizzzzzzz....glug glug glug glug.....Ahhhhhh.....
Beer is good.

Absent any objectionsfrom our highly-esteemed colleagues who have gone before to the Land of Canyon Blue, I think that's a great idea. It will make me feel much closer to the top ;)

Cheers!

Latest resources

Back