SWA March 28th Class Date!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats!

The Chief Pilot told me that I was originally slated for the 11 Apr class but somebody wanted to wait a class to start (personal reasons) and I fell into their slot

Hopefully "personal reasons" = stop loss and we'll still see some drainage through Thursday of this week. The trend is for classes to continue to fill until around 14 days prior. My origional prediction was down to McC, but even if we only get down to Jinxy we will have a new record for short time in the pool at 155 days.
If we are done for this class, then slip any guesses I gave you for your class by one class.
Again, congrats guys and thanks for the great info - toss us a line when you get to DAL!

Congrats!

All right! way to go Majic and DOUGH BOY(T-45 Flyer)! This is great news for everyone! If T-45 Flyer can get hired, anybody can! HE HE.. Just kidding! I guess you'll have to change your name to 737/Reserve T-45 Flyer. See ya in K-Rock! S.:cool:

Always glad to hear when someone gets "the call"!!!!!!!!

Just dont forget about the guys (like me) standing on our tippy-toes with our faces stuck to the window trying to "look in" when your inside looking out. I am confident we will all be looking "out" in the very near future.

congrats again!!!!!!!!!!

Talked to JM today and was told early April best case, late April worst case. This is the same news she's given me over the last few months. She also sent me to do another drug test.

I was typed on Oct. 22nd, so I must have just missed the cutoff for the March 28th class, since Magic seemed to make it.

I'm still hoping for a phone call this week if they haven't filled the March class. Who knows?

FYI everybody-

I spoke with JM today, told me April at the very earliest (voice inflection didn't leave me with a "warm-fuzzy") and that currently there are no plans for classes after April. So, now I am going to seriously start looking into a real job in the event I don't make the April cut...(sort of like high school football cuts, but I didn't sweat it back then). Unemployment won't last or keep me sane while waiting for a class date! Keeping fingers crossed! Out here.

Just found this site.............lots of good info. Thanx to all you guys out there keeping the info flowing!

I interviewed with SWA in September and have been told every check-in with JM that nothing planned for you until after April............I am completely content to sit and wait my slot, my turns com'in!!! I drank the kool-aid along time ago!!!

Interviewed in Sept.......
Type in January........

Thanx again to all the guys putt'in info out............!!!

congrats

Congrats you 5000# dog whistle 2000 guy. I was hoping you'd hear to get rid of the 15 Oct guys on the list. We 2X Oct guys are happy for you. Were you on the original call list or did you get called because someone dropped from in front of you (or do you even know)? Anyway, congrats.

Slug

where'd you do the IP and -141 stints?

Info

Hey just wanted to add to your info. I'm not in the pool, I'm on my way to Memphis. But two squadron buds are in the Mar 28th class that are not on flightinfo. A third hoping for that class got told by JM yesterday that the class was full to expect April. Hope the info helps. Peace LUV and all that!

Latest resources

Back