Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

giggy

Hi everyone
Does anyone know where I can get the latest SWA interview prep information. I have my application in, but I would like to start looking at some interview prep info.

Try this web site for some fairly good gouge on the interview process:

http://www.megaone.com/willfly4food/Southwest.htm

These are pretty representative of the types of questions you'll get in the interview. There's also a good interview prep that I heard was excellent, but he gets booked up pretty early. His name is Rob Beeks. Sorry, but I can't find his number. I called him once, but he was too booked up to fit me in prior to my interview. You may have better luck getting some prep time from him now since they postponed the interviews for a while. I'm sure someone else here has his number and web address.

Good luck.

I just heard from a friend that he has an interview with SWA in late April! He does not have a type rating and has had his app in for about six months. I will provide more details once I find out exact dates, etc. It sounds like March might have been better that initially reported. Just enjoying my time swimmin' in the pool!

Yeah! Good news at last!

Hornet Driver,
If they are interviewing again, we are looking sweet! BTW those March Load factors are down from last year, not last month. March is actually a big improvement over Jan and Feb. Probably as good as could have been hoped. Now we have to hope it was good enough to make a buck or two:confused:

Hornet Drvr,
I talked to LL yesterday (02 Apr) and she informed me that there will be no interviews in April, and most likely not in May either. I wonder if I got my facts mixed up or if the situation is changing for the better.
Like your buddy, I don't have the type yet, but have had my "stuff" in for 2 years and was told I'd be in the next interview group (due to a recently discovered SWA boo-boo from a year ago).
Those of us looking over the fence at the pool sure would like to take the plunge! :cool:

giggy

I just interviewed in March and will help with any info. Chase and Hrkdriver were huge help. Aviationinterviews has a bunch of the questions.

Good Luck,

Clipper

Latest resources

Back