Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWA/FO

5 Star Senior Member
"Southwest will accept delivery of four previously deferred aircraft as we continue to cautiously resume growth plans. The deliveries–two in March and two in April–will make possible two new routes from MDW, in addition to enhancing service in an existing market. Including these aircraft, Southwest will have accepted delivery of nine of the 11 aircraft scheduled for delivery in 2002, bringing our fleet to a total of 361 aircraft."

-Today@SWA

"Southwest will accept delivery of four previously deferred aircraft as we continue to cautiously resume growth plans. The deliveries–two in March and two in April–will make possible two new routes from MDW, in addition to enhancing service in an existing market. Including these aircraft, Southwest will have accepted delivery of nine of the 11 aircraft scheduled for delivery in 2002, bringing our fleet to a total of 361 aircraft."

-Today@SWA

SWA/FO on 01-24-2002? I hope he is now SWA/CA. :beer:

Oh, snap! I see that Bunkle's back to his oh-so-clever necro-posting. Who could possible have foreseen that?!

Bubba

SWA/FO is SWA/CA now

That is kind of a sickness. I think the OP needs to get help. Search though 13 years of posts is probably psychotic behavior. LMAO

How long ago did you pick that up? Still commuting to MWD?

MDW = yes. About 4 years ago.

Latest resources

Back