• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Db

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys that Jennifer needs to hear back from. I was just wondering what she needs to know. She called me and left a message that they were going forward, congratulations, bla, bla, bla. I'm wondering if I need to get a hold of her personally. I left a message just to let her know I received her phone call. Thanks. Good luck to everyone!!

MVI,
I have yet to take the wizzzzz quizzzzzz :)

OPIE1, where are all of our 4 feb a.m. brothers (and one sister)??????

Howdy all-

Like OPIE, my wife got the call this afternoon. I've been playing phone tag with JM all day, but I'm taking this as a good sign!

My info.

Type rated June 2000
Sent app it in Sept 5, 2001
Typed Jan 19, 2002
Called in late Jan for Feb 12 interview AM
Contacts called a 2 weeks later
Called with news today March 18th!

Must...get...stop-loss...to...end!

Just keepin' the thread alive...
Got the call too (wife took it at home), so I called back not 30 seconds later and JM was gone for the day. I know I left AT LEAST 2 phone msgs for her before caving and calling Jan Ruley to verify. I'm betting none of us get a chance to "verify" squat with her in the morning as she'll be wading through all our messages!
4 Feb a.m. Interviewee just checking in with the Team!

Shav'r

hey Shav'r waaaaaaz-up,

Did Jan seem o.k. with verifying your call. I too have not been able to get hold of Jennifer and would really like to speak with anyone in the know. Actually I've never even been able to get ahold of Jan with paperwork questions....do you think Lindsey would be cool.

send any numbers you might have. thanx.

Congrats to all!

Hello all!

Received the good news yesterday. Now I need to hussle like hell and get my type.

Congrats to all of you who also received the call. Everyone else, hang in there and best of luck to you! Never quit!!

Red Leader,

Jan was very helpful...I doubt she'd mind getting the call..214-792-3639. Lindsey I haven't really spoke with, but reach her at 214-792-5446. I reached JM ~0900 LUV std time, so you may wanna try her again tomorrow. No doubt though, she sounded like she had already had a full day at that point. Sounds like she's one person deep in that position!

Shav'r

Red Leader,

Jan was very helpful...I doubt she'd mind getting the call..214-792-3639. Lindsey I haven't really spoke with, but reach her at 214-792-5446. I reached JM ~0900 LUV std time, so you may wanna try her again tomorrow. No doubt though, she sounded like she had already had a full day at that point. SWA must be one person deep in that position!

Shav'r

Latest resources

Back