• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stuff that drives you crazy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ROFLMAO....there has to be one in every office.

Not in ours maily because we only have one plane with ACARS and secondly it is a all males in the the cockpit and no female dispatchers.

My list

1. People talking loud in the office. Show respect to your fellow workers.

2. Pilots whining about crew meals.

3. Pilots asking me about their schedules.

4. Flight Attendants calling me.

5. People trying to make the job harder than it is.

6. Pilots that dont call in when they are taking a delay.

7. Mxctl who dont notify me that a airplane has a problem.

first of all I am happy to have a job...now after saying that, all I ever ask is that the pilots please read the release before they call , the answer may very well be right there on the document that they just signed. who would have thought.... mmmmm

MIddle names?? huh, is that all you have to complain about dude... how about a middle finger... lest ye forget there are many of us out here in unemployment land that would gladly replace you with just a phone call..

Be happy you have a job, especially a dispatch job, that is what you wanted to do when you got your license isn't it??

Anyone at SkyWest remember the famous quote by S.S. From Corp communications???

"isnt it reward enough to have a job in the aviation industry?"

She said that after employees complained about not getting cash rewards and bonuses lowered!

She said that after employees complained about not getting cash rewards and bonuses lowered!

I seem to recall similar statements during contract negotiations.

Ahhhh yes the one and only S.S.

Remember the long talk she and I had about her forum attitude? I won.:pimp:

AND she said that when she was a Manager and getting the Big Secret Bonuses. I wonder what happened to her and if the nuptuals are going well, hubby must be a Saint (no pun intended).

It was a real treat to catch one of S.S.'s fresh posts before they were edited 30 minutes later to remove the more inflammatory, anti-employee, emotionally fueled paragraphs. People Department indeed! I understand things are a bit more professional now.

Her former boss was seen trolling for action on an internet dating site by Your's Truly about 8 months ago. Oh, how the mighty have fallen!

Anyone know what happened to Dispatch Barbie? She was another one of those old People Dept. Fascists that threw a hissy when the DX group wouldn't smooch her biscuits.

Does the psychedelic "Think Tank" still exist at HQ?

Last edited:
Today, we had a "pep rally" talk by the CEO who was saying, "You're lucky to be here!" Followed by a PPT saying how well they're doing without getting rid of people. Note: They've furloughed half of our pilots!

I'm tired of poor decisions made by people who have no clue what actually happens in the daily routine of the dispatchers.

Latest resources

Back