Status of the Falcon 2000 fleet @ NJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CALRepublic

NJ Europe ordered 30 Falcon 2000LX earlier this year .

what about us???? once we had 25 2000EXs on order, we have 5 right now. Can someone fill me in, what happened to that 25 aircraft order?? are we expecting and/or getting any LXs????

thanx in advance

NJ Europe ordered 30 Falcon 2000LX earlier this year .

what about us???? once we had 25 2000EXs on order, we have 5 right now. Can someone fill me in, what happened to that 25 aircraft order?? are we expecting and/or getting any LXs????

thanx in advance

Plus, in addition to the 2000LX those lucky ba$tards get 30+ Falcon 7Xs. They can fly everything from the Citation Bravo through the G550 (no NJI restrictions) with large numbers of Hawker 750s and 4000s also on the way. I guess they don't get to fly the Citation X, Sovereign or G200.

I would be interested to know how they conduct their fleet planning in Europe vs. the US... What about the European market makes the 7X so desirable and why doesn't that apply in the US market? Is it a political issue with Dassault and France?

Plus, in addition to the 2000LX those lucky ba$tards get 30+ Falcon 7Xs. They can fly everything from the Citation Bravo through the G550 (no NJI restrictions) with large numbers of Hawker 750s and 4000s also on the way. I guess they don't get to fly the Citation X, Sovereign or G200.

I would be interested to know how they conduct their fleet planning in Europe vs. the US... What about the European market makes the 7X so desirable and why doesn't that apply in the US market? Is it a political issue with Dassault and France?

Well, for one thing buying Falcons greased the skids for NJE approval when it was started. Also, to a degree, Europeans like flying on European built planes and Americans like flying on ones built here. Last, all the info from Dassault is they are backlogged for years to deliver the 7X... so even if they wanted them it would be a while before we could get them.

Sending the Falcon 7X's was mostly about politics and pandering to the Europeans (especially the French), like Jafo73 said. Dan R. explained it all very well in a mmgt briefing during recurrent.

Also had a lot to do with the growth over there, especially in long haul international flights to Asia, India, and Middle East. We already have G-Wizzes to do that for our clientel.

Any word on the Falcon 2000EX, are we getting any more?? or maybe the 2000LX, anybody??

They also have soon to be wet ticket 500 or so hour pilots flying in the right seats of all those planes.

This is pretty normal Europe. I fly with retired military, who are making their way to the majors, or guys with 200-300hrs of which most is in the Avro RJ85. The young guys are pretty sharp, but their inexperience causes some CRM isssues...they're not the greatest wealth of knowledge, sometimes I feel like flight instructing, and everything points to the Captain over here. It's a diffrent culture.

According to the May Fleet Plan, one LX in Oct and one in Feb.

Finally...... thanx, that's the info I'm looking for. Do you know how many LXs are coming our way??? I assume they're replacing the 2000EX order???

Latest resources

Back