Status of NJA's first Challenger 350

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CALRepublic

Anybody know its status?? Being completed, Completed, flight-testing, ready for delivery or other?

Last edited:
1st CL-350 in May. Second one not til September/October-ish. Salesmen are beside themselves wanting accelerated deliveries. They are selling the CRAP out of that airplane.

1st CL-350 in May. Second one not til September/October-ish. Salesmen are beside themselves wanting accelerated deliveries. They are selling the CRAP out of that airplane.

Does not surprise me. I've been up close with some CL300s and they are very nice. Which fleets will the CL350 be replacing at Netjets? G200? F2000?

Does not surprise me. I've been up close with some CL300s and they are very nice. Which fleets will the CL350 be replacing at Netjets? G200? F2000?

The G200 and citation Xs

Thanks a bunch guys

My understanding is replacement for the Galaxy (the 280 is a Gulfstream,the 200, not so much) and Citation X. They're hoping the F2000 customers will go toward the CL-605 or even the Global 5000. I think a lot of Falcon customers will opt for the 350 instead. The 605 is a dog and the Global is too expensive for that demographic.

I got to sit in the 350 mockup and the 300 that were at the Bombardier display at NBAA. Judging by the numbers, the cockpit, the cabin, the ramp presence, the reports from pilots, and the price point, in my opinion the 300/350 is the best airplane Bombardier has ever built.

My understanding is replacement for the Galaxy (the 280 is a Gulfstream,the 200, not so much) and Citation X. They're hoping the F2000 customers will go toward the CL-605 or even the Global 5000. I think a lot of Falcon customers will opt for the 350 instead. The 605 is a dog and the Global is too expensive for that demographic.

I got to sit in the 350 mockup and the 300 that were at the Bombardier display at NBAA. Judging by the numbers, the cockpit, the cabin, the ramp presence, the reports from pilots, and the price point, in my opinion the 300/350 is the best airplane Bombardier has ever built.

Just wait for that Lear 85! Tighter up front, but great performance and ProLine Fusion cockpit like the Global 6000. Let's hope they begin actual flight testing this decade...

Latest resources

Back