• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
of course Comair had some company scabs...how many did Spirit have was it ZERO company scabs?

Ok, and they didn't go back to work until they voted on a TA.
Spirit MEC pulled the wool over the pilot groups eyes and conned them back to work.
More bantering and show boating for ALPA.
I was impressed, I never thought it would get to a strike. Just some informational picketing photo ops to fill the magazine with.
Well, I guess the editor in chief needed to redeem himself after Tim Martins, so they pushed it to a strike, took pictures all week long. When they got what they wanted for the magazine, they called a wrap. Not to mention their airtime on all the major news outlets.

Allegiant is making $153 per hour as CA of a MD-80. Without Union.

Spirit is making $??? per hour as CA of A-321/320/319. With ALPA.

The Spirit guys will get what THEY (not ALPA) negotiate.

ALPA provides the tools, but the pilot group has to build the house.

Saying ALPA is failing you is like faulting Home Depot for not mowing your lawn.

The Spirit guys will get what THEY (not ALPA) negotiate.

ALPA provides the tools, but the pilot group has to build the house.

Saying ALPA is failing you is like faulting Home Depot for not mowing your lawn.

Then ALPA should be charged with false advertisement, and horrible mustaches.

Hey Gearthrower, publish the package bro. Your letting victory slip through your fingers.

Note to Mi Cox and Boomyrd. You can't get to parity when your 4 days off language is an outlier. Hourly pay parity and guaranteed days off in a row can't be reconcilled. I will wait til I see the whole package, and then flame it if necessary.

Didn't Comair have the deep pockets of daddy Delta supporting them for 89 days as they were bleeding red ink? Get realistic...the goal is to have a job to come back to...a better job than the one we walked off.

Amen Mike, fast upgrades are not happening so the FO's need to get what they are due!!!!!!!! We have a contract here at the Tranny that F'ed the FO's.

You are due Nothing!!!!
You get what you Accept.

I hope it is what you want.
Good Luck

Then ALPA should be charged with false advertisement, and horrible mustaches.

I'll give you the mustaches..............ugh.

Did ALPA at some time promise you that your own pilot group would not hold the reigns, power, and be in charge of their own destiny?

Were you told at some time that the members of your pilot group would be completely powerless and be forced subjects to the powers on high at Herndon?

Did Herndon send a delegation to negotiate your contract, or was it your own pilot group that did it?

Did your pilot group get to vote on the contract that your pilot group negotiated, or did Herndon just force you to accept something that your pilot group had no say in whatsoever?

Do you blame the President for potholes on your street?

Did your pilot group get to vote on the contract that your pilot group negotiated, or did Herndon just force you to accept something that your pilot group had no say in whatsoever?

Thanks, for the "we suck" speech, and for your unwavering support. But the simple fact of the matter is that we have not seen or heard anything from the MEC or Negotiators at all, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA. It has been one week now, and they just updated the VARS. Did I mention how little we know about this TA? We don't even have highlights (which I am afraid they will be low lights) of the gains/losses or pay scales.

Do you blame the President for potholes on your street?

Which president?

Of the United States? No.

Of the HOA? Yes, my assessment last year went to fix the pot holes.

You are due Nothing!!!!
You get what you Accept.

I hope it is what you want.
Good Luck

Not exactly sure what you mean but any TA that comes out with the explanation don't worry, you will only be an FO for 2 years will get a no vote. Anything less than 65 to 67% of Capt's pay will get a no vote and the Capt's better get a fat raise. I will Accept nothing less than what a professional pilot is worth.

Latest resources

Back