• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Only two scabs, no replacement contract flying. Win, win for all pilots. I think the pressure on scab flying is dramatically different in the new Internet world. Would those EAL and CAL guys of old, scab if their name, picture and address was plastered for all to see. It's a new better environment for getting what we deserve.
I hope it's what you wanted...big Wall Street money said settle this, Baldzana is a puppet for big business.

But as of 0000 15Jun all the Spirit F/A's were furloughed. So I wonder how it will work to get the operation up and running without F/A's . As they need 14 day notice of recall.

Exactly...I'm not liking the "it met the MEC's goals" if they sold out the F/O's for the CA's I am going to angry...kind of like this guy @ 45 seconds in:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4154/saturday-night-live-schillervision-hidden-camera

I expect that they were able to get to a place that allowed them to reach the goals stated by our pilots in the Wilson Center polling. If so, 50% + 1 of us should be happy.

I intend to give it a good look see and vote accordingly.

Thanks to EVERYONE. Our pilots, our union, ALPA National volunteers, ALPA nationan Unit 1 and 2 workers, and all of the pilots from other airlines that either donated buddy passes or walked our pickets or donated water/ice.'
'
This was a group win for professional airline pilots everywhere.

Thanks to EVERYONE. Our pilots, our union, ALPA National volunteers, ALPA nationan Unit 1 and 2 workers, and all of the pilots from other airlines that either donated buddy passes or walked our pickets or donated water/ice.'
'
This was a group win for professional airline pilots everywhere.

I'll second that. It seems our MEC has taken a lot of undue beatings in the past. Hopefully this will put some of that to rest. I'm also very greatful for all the support from all of the other pilot groups. Was absolutley incredible. It's very encouraging to know that we have the ability to unify like this when we need to. I know others may be going down this road in the future and I will look forward to offering my support to you as well.

F/O's sold down the river...

meeting today the union guys said stuff like: "you have to keep the entire package in mind not just instant gratification", "you might not like it tomorrow but in 5 years you'll love it"

total bs...we have to wait until the end of next week to see it.

wow, the end of next week to view it and vote. I assume you guys remain on strike until then?

Latest resources

Back