Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lostplnetairman

From the Union:

ALPA and Spirit management have been in continuous mediation since 1:00 p.m., June 15 and, with the help and suggestions of the NMB, have made substantial progress and approved a tentative agreement. The TA satisfies the MEC goals, but is subject to completion of contract language and approval of a satisfactory return to work agreement before being presented to the membership for ratification.

Even with the completion of contract issues, additional details still need to be worked out regarding the important return to work issues. We expect to update you later today with further news that will be positive. However, until all provisions are completed, we remain on strike.

I guess Spirit management thinks it is a keeper...from their web site:

UPDATE: Spirit will resume flight operations on Friday, June 18, 2010.

Tom Izzo stating at MSU and a possible strike settlement what a great day for the state of Michigan

Good for you guys...I hope it's what you wanted and you guys can get back to work.

GREAT JOB!

Congratulations guys!

Congratulations I hope....we need to get rid of Railway Labor Act, 4 years is to long and its amazing what happens we have the right to strike like any other industry...

Latest resources

Back