Spirit - IT'S ON !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good Luck Spirit.....

AND Airtran......They know you guys will be next! Fornaro/Baldanza=amateurs.

Dirtbag AirTran management has rescinded the reciprocal jumpseat agreement with Spirit pilots.
After how management has treated its own employees over the last 3 years (5 contract hostages, suspending a Reserve pilot a few weeks before he deployed for wearing his PARTIAL uniform to drop his kids off at the circus (an SPSC event) ON his way in to work, suspending the entire MEC for authorizing the pilots to wear their uniforms while picketing, etc, etc), this *surprises* you?

AirTran has a great pilot group to work with. Management? Not so much. There needs to be a complete house cleaning of upper management. This is clearly a shot across the bow for our own upcoming Strike. I'm glad we saw this coming and our J/S Committee and the MEC put the buddy pass donation program into effect. Just don't show your Spirit I.D. to an AirTran gate agent, or any other employee except a pilot, they've been instructed to deny boarding even to buddy pass holders if you work for Spirit...

Every one of us owes you Spirit pilots a debt of gratitude for standing strong to start the fight to regain what we've lose the last decade. Best of luck, and God bless!

What's the word Airtran guys getting released?
We haven't made the request yet. Probably sometime towards the end of next month to start the 30 day clock.

J41 beat me to the punch to let Spirit pilots know to keep their I.D. tucked away when riding on an AAI buddy pass...

Hope this will be short-lived for the Spirit pilots and management will put out some realistic increases for you...

Good Luck Spirit Pilots!

Even though we are not walking in your shoes, every airline pilot understands your fight. There will be many to help give to your cause. Hold the line and stay strong.

DAL management has told DALPA that they will allow the Spirit pilots to use their jumpseat privileges while on strike. It sounded like CASS will be operational as well.

Can anyone guess what will happen to Airtran's pilot jumpseat agreements the second we go on strike. Hope we are all near our homes if and when we walk. This sucks.

Latest resources

Back