Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

se1776

splash 8
knowing the number of pilots out of a job these days I don't think is a good time to strike....

I wonder how long it will take to replace those 440 pilots?

I'll bet anyone if they post a pilot position today? They would get swamp with resumes.

The sad thing in aviation is that pilots are pilots worst enemies.

If management really wanted to piss away tens of millions of dollars to keep making payments on all the equipment and leases it has in place (along with training costs) over the many months it would take to bring another 440 on line, I guess they could do it. My guess is the investors will demand a running operation out of management much sooner than they could ever replace that many pilots. But I do agree that there are plenty of pilots who would take the job if offered and not give a darn about being a scab. Good luck Spirit pilots- you are taking a stand for almost all of us. Thank you.

knowing the number of pilots out of a job these days I don't think is a good time to strike....

I'll bet anyone if they post a pilot position today? They would get swamp with resumes.

They may be hiring. Question is who is interested in a big sh*t stain on their forehead for the rest of their life!

Really if you think about it....you should go and.............................................(i just bit the tip of my tongue off).

Anyone dumb enough to accept an interview as a replacement worker deserves the misery that will follow them for the rest of their life!!!

Please enlighten us on when it is a "good" time to strike?

I understand the whole sitation. Pilots should be paid better.

I was a member of ALPA and I'm not a big fan of them. Thanks to them the company I was working for was closed.
ALPA don't care about their pilots. They all care about themselves.

Latest resources

Back