• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Something I have not seen posted.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here’s how the decert crowd will justify that. They will argue that the company doesn’t want a union and certainly doesn’t want to negotiate with one. Some of them, not most because they’d actually have to pay attention, will know that company trotted out the old contract ver batim and called it the merged contract. That was their proposal.

They willfully and intentionally failed to negotiate in good faith. Those aren’t my words but the findings of the NMB. That’s illegal btw. They intended to stall, force arbitration, and the worst contract possible and then blame it on the Teamsters while getting their decert campaign underway in earnest. Oh, btw, that’s illegal too. The company can’t sponsor it or interfere in anyway, and your a da*n fool if you think that union busting firm who’s listed on the filing is doing this pro bono or for a few pilots’ beer money.

And there you have the crux of the situation. Any means to an end. Safety, legality, ethics, employs welfare and lives be damned. That’s your mgt team’s philosophy. Bonus built around 8-9 + day rotations, aircraft utilization, hotel and mx costs? No hard days off? Pencil whipped maintenance? An emasculated training center? Pilot pushing? See and avoid BS? Illegal firings? And on, and on, and on. ANY MEANS TO AN END.

And that’s what you support if you’re after decert. No buh, buh, but’s from you. Everything I just posted happened, is happening and is going to keep happening and you KNOW it. For what? That $12M Bag of silver Ken is dangling before you if you’ll just get rid of his one impediment to his terrible management practices? What does that make you? A professional? No. Don’t even try to foist that nonsense on us.

So own it. Own your ignorance of what happened. Not a small amount of it was willful. Own that you are ok with an any means to an end methodology. Own that you’re ok with the illegalities. Here’s another query for the ill informed decert crowd. How many of the numerous lawsuits brought against Onesky by the 1108 were won by the company? No, really. I’m sure you kept up with it as closely as you kept up with the company’s contract proposals

I still have a ton of friends at FJ. Good people. I’m trying to get as many as possible out. Otherwise I’d just sit to the side with some popcorn and let the carnage ensue. But there are a lot of really good people who don’t want to leave for one reason or another who are about to get schwacked with this stupidity, and I’m not about to sit quietly and let that happen.

Boy Oh Boy!
You have to be the biggest Boogie Man on this site!
You claim to have left and if you did then I wish you well. Be a person of reference for your friends that want to get out. But it sounds like you don't think the Teamsters have the better, smarter and best financed legal team in this fight. It sounds like you think 2nns got the upper hand and you seem mad about that. Maybe you got dissed by him in the past and you want your pound of flesh for it, who knows. On may 30 we will find out if the union stays or goes. Either way, Flexjet will still be around and rich people will still want to fly in private jets. Keep spreading the fear if that helps you. The rest of us here at Flex will deal with the aftermath.

Boy Oh Boy!
You claim to have left and if you did then I wish you well. Be a person of reference for your friends that want to get out. But it sounds like you don't think the Teamsters have the better, smarter and best financed legal team in this fight. It sounds like you think 2nns got the upper hand and you seem mad about that. Maybe you got dissed by him in the past and you want your pound of flesh for it, who knows. On may 30 we will find out if the union stays or goes. Either way, Flexjet will still be around and rich people will still want to fly in private jets. Keep spreading the fear if that helps you. The rest of us here at Flex will deal with the aftermath.

Dont be so sure! The rich people are flocking to Netjets and Wheels Up which now has surpassed Flexjet as the number 2 fractional/Charter provider. Even money knows when other money has failed. No need to spread your so called FUD because the Facts are the FAQ’s.

2N Kenn has successfully destroyed Flexjet the same way he destroyed Travelair with his selfish and greedy culture. He took his model from Frank Lorenzo and Eastern and is getting away with it because the FAA doesn’t care about 135. If it was a 121 operation Flexjet would have been shut down long ago.

Last edited:
Boy Oh Boy!

I sound like someone who thinks enough people have left that Ken may finally be able to tip the scales in his favor for a union vote.

My second to last paragraph tells you what I think of 2N’s legal team etc. Or is reading comprehension also a problem of yours Mr. Shared Union Buster Account?

Boy Oh Boy!

The facts are the facts, whether you like them or not. None of us are going to change the other's mind but here's the deal; The undisputed truth is that Ricci wants unilateral control over his employees, like a tyrant would in a third world country. He wants nothing in writing that was negotiated between him and his most outspoken employees, the pilots. Why do you think that is? I hear the ILC guys just got a raise. Sounds like vote buying to me. But with no CBA, he can just make whatever unilateral changes he wishes. Perhaps you've forgotten the December, 2014 e-mail where we lost our 401k, sick time, and bonus structure. Those are the actions of a despot. Just reminding the minions who's really in charge. And these Red Label fools who want to discard the CBA that has their precious system in writing. For Pete's sake, they're furlough protected and they want to throw that away. Unreal.

Boy Oh Boy!
Mr Lumpy, I don't want to bother you but something happened that indicates the IBT1108 is winning and you will be in a position of solidarity because even you won't get fired.

Latest resources

Back