• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So I walked through this fbo...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
#Busted again Maui. I'm told you used your NJA phone number to do your previous pilot examiner BS. #RealClassAct

More hashtags than a teenager. I'm not sure what's sadder between that and the company leg-humping.

Maybe they were huddled in the corner because they can't handle public scrutiny. You can talk to me anytime but these guys won't even say hi to me so I know how you feel. Now you know how 200 of us are being treated.

Where to begin I was a DPE when I was furloughed. So no on the NJA phone number. I'm senior enough to have 4 vacations and if you can add if I put 2 together at Netjets that equals 42 days - a 7 day overlap which equals 35 days. But, I bet you can't add that high since all you do is volunteer to give more of your time to your scumbag boss. The FBO was Signature SJC. Since I'll be lying on a beach "not lying" I won't bother wasting my time with this crap. Have a great life.

PS never worked as a DPE in Oregon.

Where to begin I was a DPE when I was furloughed. So no on the NJA phone number. I'm senior enough to have 4 vacations and if you can add if I put 2 together at Netjets that equals 42 days - a 7 day overlap which equals 35 days. But, I bet you can't add that high since all you do is volunteer to give more of your time to your scumbag boss. The FBO was Signature SJC. Since I'll be lying on a beach "not lying" I won't bother wasting my time with this crap. Have a great life.

PS never worked as a DPE in Oregon.

You're right. If I remember correctly, your services were from Chico to the Oregon border. Close enough. I did have to travel. Ehh years ago so who cares.

Thanks Maui. Like I said - spotting FakeNews is #EasyEnough. Tell us what day that was? I pulled the Flight Aware data for the last 60 days - nothing that would have 8 crew on the ground for this enlightening comment you made. If everything in life was only this easy to check.

Also, you were using your NJA phone number doing your other business. Confirmed with at least 2 other people that know you personally. The 614 area code is Columbus and 530 is your cell.

Thanks Maui. Like I said - spotting FakeNews is #EasyEnough. Tell us what day that was? I pulled the Flight Aware data for the last 60 days - nothing that would have 8 crew on the ground for this enlightening comment you made. If everything in life was only this easy to check.
So how much time did you spend on Flightaware tracking this Captain Quigg?

Sad to see I'm not the only one being threatened "to be exposed" by the notorious I'm Back. Mine came in the form of a PM a couple months ago but on the advice of counsel I'll make my response public so he is sure to read it and anyone else concerned will have the facts.

The funny thing is he's so sure I'm someone who I'm not. As a matter of fact, if it ever gets to the point the person he's threatened needs it, it will be entertainingly easy for him to prove it and I'm Back will have an even bigger problem of slander and libel against him since he's put in PMs and now in public posts his intention to expose the identities of anonymous posters is to threaten their livelihood.

I'm Back, you are such a fool.

First, I'm not *******. In some ways I wish I was. Afterall he's one of the few who had the balls to stand up and represent what over half the pilot group wanted (until you and your obstructionist team decimated this company and lost us close to 150 pilots since the original vote). He's also one of the few who stood up to your sorry lying ass. You do know despite your win you are the laughing stock of almost everyone in this company, right?

Now as to why it's taken me so long to respond.

I personally took your private and public messages to me and others as a threat against any union leaning person. Well, hell, you actually even categorized them as a threat and promise for me, so thank s for the clarity. It made my next moves easier.

The thing is, despite your win, being fired or being induced to quit via harrassment for expressing union support is a violation against federal law. The pro bono lawyers I've spoken with have told me so anyway. See there's a ton of pro union lawyers who who love to sock it to you again. So while it's taken some time with the legalities they've got the IP addresses logged and stored from the should there ever be a need in court to expose it. Seeing as how you are in a position of power to decide the fate of any pro union employee, I think, unfortunately, that day will come. Despite Mr. Ricci's own express wishes we move on and hold no grudges, you're a vindictive little whiner and that will never change.

Funny thing about anonymous boards I've learned recently from that pro bono lawyer. I'm a nobody. I've never held a position of power at Flexjet or in the union. I can say anything I want without consequence. But that's not the same for you. See, even under the cloak of anonymity, because you hold a position of power, your words and threats can be considered as if you put them on company letterhead and signed it.

Now for your "#lifelesson". You won by a thin margin. 50 pilots voting the other way could have made this a different story. I've personally spoken to at least a dozen who were on the fence and really could have gone either way. I'm sure there are many more like that. So your win, while a win, wasn't a mandate to be a douche.

So go ahead and make it your stated "life's mission" to tell everyone on the road who you think I am or not. Because the fact is not only will you be wrong, hardly anyone will care. They won't care because it's inconsequential and if not for that, because they won't have a problem with anything I've said.

I don't know why you've got such a hard on for the union guys. Oh wait, actually I do. Liars and the corrupt tend to double down instead of mend their ways.

Remember, payback's a bitch and her stripper name is karma. Your's is coming. Funny thing about karma, it really does tend to work itself out.

Next post please... you don't pay attention either. I've given enough clues. #Next

It took you 2 hours and 3 (at least based on your view data) minutes to come up with that response? What did you have to call your handler and get assurances they really won't feed you to the wolves if they need a fall guy?

Priceless.

You're an even bigger idiot than I ever imagined. Someone with so many HR complaints filed against him should be wary of sparking the flame of another one. But I digress.

Latest resources

Back