So I walked through this fbo...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mauipilot54

The other day I walked through and FBO and there were about 8 flex options guys all huddled together on crew rot and as I walked by I asked "What you guys doing having a union meeting?" The looks were absolutely priceless...

Thank you for the good laugh Maui. You are probably the best pilot they have too. Go run a mile instead of posting here. #FakeNews is not welcomed.

Thanks for the kind words I'm Back I appreciate it. Your behind the scenes comment not nearly as nice. "we all know that you're disliked by your co-workers at Netjets so why do you bother? EVERYONE knows who you are. Do you want to get a reaction? I'll find 8 guys that will make it their mission to talk about you on the road. You're a real idiot because nothing about what you said is true -- and you know it. The whole I'm with NJ and we are the best is no more. Flexjet is clearly a better company. You are miserably because of your union. I'm sorry for you. I love seeing all the guys that brag about how they call fatigue not to fly. Keep up the great work! I can't wait for your oh oh oh face when Warren stops supporting your failed group."
Pretty funny that you say fake news when I've never met you, have no idea who you are, and after your comments am positive I never want to know you and thank god you don't work at NJA so I don't have to fly with you ever. And I did actually walk through the fbo lobby and say what I said I said. #NotFakeNews

Maui - feel free to identify yourself. Please continue. I'm not going to help you with that. Perhaps you did a better job in the glider instead of the jet. Do you really think that your BS is going to work here? If you're not a liar then why don't you tell us when/where you had.... "your amazing choice of words". We will sort it out for you. Thanks for the #GreatLaughs but go post elsewhere if you want to start #FakeNews.

#DropTheMic... next post.

What BS? I did what I say I did. I had a laugh and now I’m going to go sit on a beach for 30 days and enjoy the fact that I don’t have to fly everyday tired or on a broke airplane in fear for my job. But hey you guys made your bed. I hope the bedbugs don’t bite too hard.

#FakeNews again by Maui. You're not senior enough to get 30 days off. Do you really think we wouldn't find out? #NotOn30DayVacation. My friend, you sit on a thrown of lies. Make this simple and tell us what airport you were at when this happened.

I won't lie...You remind me of the guy I used as a DPE up in Oregon. Funny how life comes full circle.

Thanks for all you did Maui. Remember: FLy Smart, Fly Safe!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back