SkyWest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interview Info

I just talked to our head of hiring, and she said there won't be any interviews for a couple of months. They still have a pretty big pool of pilots that have already been offered jobs. Keep in mind, things do change from day to day. She did say that they will only be interviewing people that attended the open-houses until that pool runs dry. Thats all I know. :)

ATTN:Andy Neill

Andy, wondering if skywest still sends the confirmation email regarding online updates? I completed one 3-4 weeks ago and got no confirmation.. filled out the online form yesterday to be safe.. and nothing.. don't want to bust the "once per 90" policy.. but want to know my new times are in the system. Thanks for the info in advance.. hope to see you this fall some time, Philip Nell

I have also experienced the same thing. I just moved and have new contact info so I updated my online resume. I also emailed it to C. Ence. I recieved nothing confirming my updated info.

It was my understanding that confirmations went out for initial submissions only and not for updates. Camielle would be a better source for that info than me.

Interviews

A little birdy told me interviews should start up again in AUG. That could change by the time I finished with this post.

Nope. SLC, FAT, SBP, MRY, SBA, SAN, PSP, PDX, SMF, and I think Yuma is still a crew dom.

EMB120FO, are you based out of DEN. I was just wondering cuz I was surprised to see you guys flying into Casper, WY. Usually there is an Skywest RJ overnighting during my 2 day trips up in that neck of the woods.

Latest resources

Back