• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is going to be a meeting today which SHOULD result in the class given the go ahead. If so, the calls will go out between the 5th and the 13th. Is that sufficiently vague?

Skywest referall

Hi Andy, yet another long line of questions for ya....I have two letters of recommedations from current FO's with SkyWest. Will this suffice as as "referral" letter for the job fair?

Cant wait to thank you in person.

Andy,

Could you please tell us the decision concerning the 27 Mar class when you hear. Please...

Tailwinds...

PS Check your private messages

Barondriver,

Your letters of recommend from SkyWest pilots are good for admission to the hiring fairs.

g159av8tor,

Got word this morning that we will NOT be running a class of 20 on the 27th of March. It will be a class of 24 on the 27th of March. I did get the pm and am researching an answer.

One more question Andy...

If I have 800 hours in the CRJ and was hired, would Skywest still put me in the EMB-120 program?

Thanks for your time...

Thanks Andy

Andy,

Thanks for the help. Hope to finally put a name with a face 27 March.

Tailwinds...:D

Speedmode,

We would[n't] until such time as we ran out of SkyWest Brasilia FO's senior to you who wanted the CRJ right seat and who had served their one year seat lock. When we ran out of those candidates, you would be very near the top of those we would bring on as CRJ FO's. I don't anticipate that happening any time soon.

g159av8tor,

Trust me. It's not a pretty sight.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back