Skywest...Viva Brazil?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No Rez O. Lewshun said:
However, since you brought it up... as a dispatcher on duty with assigned flights airborne... have you ever accessed the internet for personal use?

As a pilot at the controls of airborne aircraft...have you ever read a newspaper?

No Rez O. Lewshun said:
No one seems to justify not voting in union elections and issues. Everyone loves to complain about pathetic union leadership but when asked if they will lead themselves suddenly the only sound is the last few drops of sucking air and liquid out of an In and Out shake through a straw.

Obviously more than 50% of SkyWest pilots have voted THREE times over the past decade to NOT have union representation. It was a very conscious decision. So, by trolling the SkyWest threads and interjecting your pro-Union rhetoric as snarky jabs is not needed. I must say, you don't say it quite as bluntly as Metro752, but it is still all you talk about.

Still No Rez O. Lewshun said:
If my post was without humor, then why not a PM or a follow up post suggesting I remove it... in other words.. why not the high road instead of the gutter.

Pot meet kettle. I'm done.

you'd have to be brazilian. Every country down there requires you to be a national of that particular country to be approved by their aviation authority.

That's not true.

Rez... I gotta say the OODX mafia has pretty much got you beat this time. Personally, I found logic and merit in Walter's last post and little more than backlash and melodrama in yours.

Above all, what I have taken away from this thread is that someone has used the words XPOO and "total operational control" in the same sentence. The inmates have, apparently, taken over the asylum out there in St. George :)

Never in the past, and quite possibly never in the future, has any meaningful, constructive debate taken place here. Certainly no meaningful ALPA work has ever been accomplished here. Rez, you're a rep (if I'm not mistaken).. you of all people should know that there are appropriate forums for advancing the union agenda and that this is not one of them. You brought a heavy-handed union agenda to a semi-lighthearted discussion thread (just my opinion), and you overreacted when you got shouted down. This wasn't even an ALPA / Anti-ALPA thread until you made it so. Not the first time.... won't be the last.

You two are kidding, right?

Look, I'm of the opinion that having ALPA around is better than not having ALPA around, but you can't possibly be this anal, can ya' Rez? Lighten up, Francis...

Oh yeah,

Whataburger is, and forever will be, FAR better than In-N-Out. Hands down. :)

AMEN! IN-N-Out is my cheap replacement for the greatness of Whataburger. I'm in North Texas now...and grabbing a Whataburger before I leave.

Orange and White? Red and Yellow? I'm going to stick with the Red and Yellow. Sorry. What's up with all those In-N-Out stickers in the middle console of your vehicle? Closet In-N-Out fan, mayhaps?

Latest resources

Back