• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest...Viva Brazil?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm getting the Jungle fever after living in SLC for so long. I figure I need to move back to the ATL or Brazil, the latter of which sounds soooo much better.

The FI Gaydar is getting a clear and full return... no need to squawk a discrete code... your "position" is easily identifiable..

You sir... flame.... homo!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Get a room.... with your "In and Out" (if you know what I mean) "buddies".

I thought only gay people were equipped with gaydar. What does this say about you?

The FI Gaydar is getting a clear and full return... no need to squawk a discrete code... your "position" is easily identifiable..

You sir... flame.... homo!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Get a room.... with your "In and Out" (if you know what I mean) "buddies".
This from a man who has Captain Prater's Johnson perpetually inserted in his mouth.

I'm getting the Jungle fever after living in SLC for so long. I figure I need to move back to the ATL or Brazil, the latter of which sounds soooo much better.

Watchew talkin' bout Willis.............
bouyyyyyyyyyyy.....

I think he's saying he likes the darker persuasion. You know, the kind of chicks hanging out down on Martin Luther King Blvd.

I think he's saying he likes the darker persuasion. You know, the kind of chicks hanging out down on Martin Luther King Blvd.

So he likes to use his pick-up moves on MARTA?

I thought only gay people were equipped with gaydar. What does this say about you?

I stated the 'FI gaydar'. Comprehension?

This from a man who has Captain Prater's Johnson perpetually inserted in his mouth.

A predicted and on que reply... although a new low.

You make it so easy...

Naw, you just choose to define yourself....

Not sure I've gone down your path... I tend to stick to the subject matter... with rare exceptions... you not being one of them...

Naw, you just choose to define yourself....

Not sure I've gone down your path... I tend to stick to the subject matter... with rare exceptions... you not being one of them...
You've done an excellent job of defining yourself and, over time, have become a parody. When you are incapable of any kind of discussion on this forum without turning it into a big "ALPA is my God"-fest or making some derogatory remark towards someone who disagrees with you...you open yourself up for cracks like that.

Besides, who is the one that decided to turn this in a big gay joke? I mean, if you want to talk about low...just not so much a new one...I don't figure using words like flamer and homo scream "classy". I didn't realize that was "sticking to the subject matter". If anything, I was sticking to the subject matter.

By the way, "Food Discussion Hijacks" are all in good fun.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back