Skywest...Viva Brazil?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Positive Rate

Here's a good rumor I just heard from a MX guy...CRJ flying in Brazil...

I had recently heard about going outside the US to do flying...So it makes a little sense....

Or maybe someone is just really good at starting rumors..... hahahhha....we'll just see then won't we...

CHEERS!

Last edited:
you'd have to be brazilian. Every country down there requires you to be a national of that particular country to be approved by their aviation authority.

I just heard this same rumor. All Skywest Airlines pilots to be sent down south to fly the friendly skies in Brazil while ASA expands to maintain the US flying. Have fun down there b!tches.

I think it's not so much SKW doing the flying...as investing in Neeleman's little venture down there.

This message is hidden because Metro752 is on your ignore list.
Without looking...can I guess that he says either "SkyWest Sucks!" or something regarding SkyWest not having a union?

Mmmmm...Double-double animal-style w/ animal fries. Hey XPOO, 10nCLR, how's your In-N-Out Burger?

Last edited:
I think it's not so much SKW doing the flying...as investing in Neeleman's little venture down there.

Without looking...can I guess that he says either "SkyWest Sucks!" or something regarding SkyWest not having a union?

Mmmmm...Double-double animal-style w/ animal fries. Hey XPOO, 10nCLR, how's your In-N-Out Burger?

It's gone, I devoured it. "I'm not even supposed to beeee here today."

Oh, and Metro752's post was about how small his d!ck is. Nothing new to report.

My chocolate shake is soooo smooth and creamy. It's all gone, bummer. Oh by the way, I still owe you a shake.

My chocolate shake is soooo smooth and creamy. It's all gone, bummer. Oh by the way, I still owe you a shake.

The FI Gaydar is getting a clear and full return... no need to squawk a discrete code... your "position" is easily identifiable..

You sir... flame.... homo!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Get a room.... with your "In and Out" (if you know what I mean) "buddies".

The FI Gaydar is getting a clear and full return... no need to squawk a discrete code... your "position" is easily identifiable..

You sir... flame.... homo!!!

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Get a room.... with your "In and Out" (if you know what I mean) "buddies".

Latest resources

Back