• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest pilots vote yes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone that were at those bases are able to do SEA-MKE 8.5hr turn locals.... 3 days a week... 3 on 4 off for 120k a year is way easyer then 6-8 leg Metro days!!!

Maybe they were very happy living in those bases and NOT having to commute(and have ZERO desire to commute). Maybe they chose the company for those bases since they had been long term stable bases for decades, and chose quality of life over $$$...

Isn't the airline industry a fun and exciting place to work?

Haha some folks over on apc seem to be figuring out what this game is all about with regards to pay, work rules and quality of life. With the realization that it's managements job to lie to you and tell you they can't pay you more or give you a better quality of life. Delta management tried that too and the pilots all went, "nooooo" we're making record profits, why are you asking for concessions?
The answer was, 'cause we can !
I remember when continentals beloved Bethune was wrapping up negotiations and literally told the dopey pilots, " you left money on the table !"
It's very interesting to watch now that I'm not in it anymore! I've come up with a very good metaphor for the dopey pilots.
They're like forest gump, "I like cutting that grass so much I did it for free"!
There you have it, you're colleagues, pals, buds, dopes.

Oops I meant your not you're for the grammar nazi's. Auto correct.

Latest resources

Back