Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

J.Otto

http://www.wral.com/business/story/11329748/

SALT LAKE CITY — A SkyWest Airlines pilot and murder suspect who stole an empty 50-passenger jet and crashed it as he drove it at a small Utah airport was found dead with a gunshot wound to his head about halfway down the aircraft aisle, police said Wednesday.

How is this not on the front page of every major news website? He tore half the wing off the CRJ and then killed himself onboard. Crazy!

But I thought the press was controlled by the Jews, no, wait, the liberals, no, wait, the _______. You're telling me the Mormons control it now? This is all so confusing.....

...because, somehow, OO management is really, REALLY good at keeping things out of the news or at least "below the fold".

I was pretty surprised this story didn't get more attention. It made the main story on the national news websites for like 2 hours, then disappeared, got mentioned on the t.v. news toward the end of the newscast except in Utah, which this story was the lead. Maybe it didn't get the focus cos it's a "little" 50 seater and a "regional" pilot. How might the attention to this story be different if it was a mainline pilot who tried to steal a 7-5?

I was pretty surprised this story didn't get more attention. It made the main story on the national news websites for like 2 hours, then disappeared, got mentioned on the t.v. news toward the end of the newscast except in Utah, which this story was the lead. Maybe it didn't get the focus cos it's a "little" 50 seater and a "regional" pilot. How might the attention to this story be different if it was a mainline pilot who tried to steal a 7-5?

The body count wasn't high enough.

But if he would've showed up to work hungover it would be the on the front page of the New York Times.

Latest resources

Back