Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

><><><

Hey Andy,

Has the interview team been taking a break lately, or have there been intervews in the past few weeks?

I believe they're taking a break. We have enough in the pool for the next several classes (Jul/Aug/Sep) so I would say it would be a couple of months before they crank up again. This is speculation on my part.

i'm no andy neil, but...

i heard from up high yesterday that because of the strike and slowdown in jet deliveries, that they are slowing down the interviews/hiring/classes. it all trickles down. they already have enough folks in the pool for a few classes (emb), and they don't want to get into the situation they had last year with way too many folks treading water. on an up note, they will probably start the interviews in another month or two, and stay steady for awhile to come. -sr.

ps- i'm sure andy can give you better info, i was just talking to a friend in mecca (st.george). :)

I think we've done about 80-90 interviews since then with most of them from the March open house applicants. We probably have enough in the pool to fill classes through September.

QUESTION FOR ANDY N.

Andy,
Do you happen to know if they are planning on a June
class date? I figure I am about #40-#48 in the pool, wondering
how long I will be waiting. Thank You. JP.

The June class date was cancelled, I have 6 classes on the calendar for the rest of the year with the first on July 17th.
--------------
post edit:

To answer your question more directly, I think the September class would be most likely for you. Don't quit your job until you hear from SkyWest.

Last edited:
THANK YOU, ONE MORE REQUEST???

Andy, Any chance you could share those class dates
with me? and have any ideas which bases will most likely
be most in need of fo's? No more Q's...I promise, THX JP.

The dates are (generally) every 4 weeks after July 17th. There are two classes in November.

Won't have a clue on domiciles for any class until the awards are made for the previous class.

Latest resources

Back