SkyWest information

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

qwerty

Where can I find information about the histroy of SkyWest? I found a book on the net titled Time Flies about their history and it was printed in 1992. I was wondering if that is too dated or dull.

Where are other good sources of information to become an expert on this company?

When did they start flying into Seattle and San Diego?

Thanks

Last edited:
Skywest history

There was a good article on Skywest history in last months issue of the free magazine they have in the airplanes. I can't remember what it's called. You might try going to a SW ticket counter and asking for one or if you know a pilot or FA who can see if there is still one in the airplane somewhere.

Scott

Skywest Brasilias

Interesting and well written article about the Fresno Skywest base... The author mentioned that a lot of Skywest RJ orders were to replace aging Brasilias. Do I read that to mean that Skywest intends to retire ALL of their EMB-120s eventually?

The party line is no, but that is what we said about the Metroliners also. For every United Express Brasilia we park, that is a CRJ we can put on line for United Express an remain in compliance with the United scope provisions.

Latest resources

Back