SkyWest information

qwerty

Total Time
low
Where can I find information about the histroy of SkyWest? I found a book on the net titled Time Flies about their history and it was printed in 1992. I was wondering if that is too dated or dull.

Where are other good sources of information to become an expert on this company?

When did they start flying into Seattle and San Diego?

Thanks

Last edited:

sstearns2

Total Time
Skywest history

There was a good article on Skywest history in last months issue of the free magazine they have in the airplanes. I can't remember what it's called. You might try going to a SW ticket counter and asking for one or if you know a pilot or FA who can see if there is still one in the airplane somewhere.

Scott

Yeti

Total Time
Skywest Brasilias

Interesting and well written article about the Fresno Skywest base... The author mentioned that a lot of Skywest RJ orders were to replace aging Brasilias. Do I read that to mean that Skywest intends to retire ALL of their EMB-120s eventually?

Andy Neill

Total Time
The party line is no, but that is what we said about the Metroliners also. For every United Express Brasilia we park, that is a CRJ we can put on line for United Express an remain in compliance with the United scope provisions.