Skywest Benefits Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Justlurking

Anyone left here who DX at SkyWest? I know the starting pay is $15.30....am wondering about the contribution cost of benefits - health, dental. 401K match? What flight privileges and how long until they kick in? CASS? Any info would be most appreciated. Or point me to where this already exists and my google skills lack! Thanks.

Dental and vision are cheap. Health is a mixed bag, depending on how big your family is and what options you want.

401k will start you out on a 2% match for the first few years. There is also a stock purchase plan as well.

You will get flight bennies on all partners, and there's a waiting period before you can fly (mostly paperwork related.)

SKW is in CASS.

Apartments can be had anywhere from $400-1200, depending on your needs. Many condos can be had here for $50-100,000, and small family homes can be had for $75-250,000.

Crime isn't too much an issue here (although, trust me, there IS crime...) but, statically, it's rather low. My HOA board president mentioned to me that "things have been getting bad" over the last 20 years, even though the worst thing I've seen happen here is that some local punk decided to spray their name on the side of a building. Not a gang sign or callsign; their real name. I had a good chuckle at the "threat" of that.

Latest resources

Back