Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest--Anyone know how to get ahold of HR or personnel?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AKADX

I applied at SkyWest and want to add a letter of reference to my application package, but there appears to be no way to get ahold of anyone other than the receptionist, who is a wall of secrecy and won't give out any information or even connect me to someone who could help me. I find the whole situation odd, honestly. I miss the human touch in trying to find jobs these days.

Anyway, if anyone has a number to personnel or HR that'd be great. Not asking for anyone specifically, just someone in the know enough to tell me how to submit more paperwork for my application.

Thanks!

My suggestion is to hold onto it for the interview. More than likely, you will be called for one, as management does tend to favor those with a fresh tickets.

Previous accounts of people being interviewed include those who saw the "dispatcher" title, because of previous experience as taxi or 911 dispatching, but did not have a license, and thus promptly disqualified. So, suffice to say, if those guys could get a call, then so should you.

Alright, sounds good. They are supposed to start contacting people this week, so I guess I'll find out one way or another about the interview.

Latest resources

Back