SKYW wants to buy another airline?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yahooair

heard today, SKYW wants to buy another airline..wonder if they will go for another regional or maybe a company with bigger airplanes. How is the Brazilian airline they bought into doing? Tripp i think its called..does owning shares in a airline in south america help stock prices of skywest?

heard today, SKYW wants to buy another airline..wonder if they will go for another regional or maybe a company with bigger airplanes. How is the Brazilian airline they bought into doing? Tripp i think its called..does owning shares in a airline in south america help stock prices of skywest?

Source?

Its suppose to be Mesa. The deal fell through afew months ago but talks are underway again.

Of course they want to buy another airline. They want to own all the regional feed in the country so they can start dictating price to their mainline partners instead of them telling us what we will be paid.

Yeah, its QX. They're already getting the CRJs.

I hope SKYW buys horizon and gives pncl some competition on the Q's on the performance front not cost. That will force PNCL to fix their cranial rectal inversion of a mx reliability program and maybe actually please customers and flight crews.

Of course they want to buy another airline. They want to own all the regional feed in the country so they can start dictating price to their mainline partners instead of them telling us what we will be paid.

And you know this how?? You don't have the first clue as to what Jerry wants to do with his business. I know it's awfully lonely over there in Hanoi, but you really need to find your way back to reality. Jerry doesn't want to do anything to rattle the cages of his major airline masters. He will however continue to squeeze you and your fellow pilots for everything he can get. I hope you are not getting too comfortable with your 7 & 9's. Last I heard from a friend in ATL was that your ALPA guys tried to ban the company from even stepping foot in your building, how's that working out?

Latest resources

Back