• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

skybus making a return?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the 1st skybus was hq'd in Columbus, so my guess is different co.

Boy was that a great day when they went tits up. Made even Airtran look lightyears better

Guys, I think this is an old job posting that somehow resurfaced. From their first officer job posting:

Skybus will have over 1,000 Pilots and 75 new A319’s in 5 years (2012).

That would make it an original posting of 2007, when they first started.

Buck

It's not the first time I've seen old pilot jobs resurface. There's a bunch of shady job sites that just copy and paste from other job sites... and basically don't care what they put up, they're just trying to sucker job-seekers into giving them money. So these things can go round and round for years on the net with a life of their own.

I hope they do come back. There are a lot of unemployed pilots that could use a temporary job... and thats all it will be.

Give some unemployed pilots a type and maybe some PIC time. Then access to unemployment.

X

I hope they do come back. There are a lot of unemployed pilots that could use a temporary job... and thats all it will be.

Give some unemployed pilots a type and maybe some PIC time. Then access to unemployment.

X

And bring wages to lowest yet, why not. Pilots top the list of know it alls, that don't know sh!t.

I think the more important question is why are you using aviation job pay sites? All of them are mostly scams and the very few jobs that are legit you're competing with the other 5000 members that apply.

it was off a sh!tty free site. i made the mistake of signing up for a pay one...never again

Latest resources

Back