Simulator in Phoenix

FlyinBrian

Office Slut
Total Time
Does anybody know of a place in the Phoenix area that rents an AST or a Frasca (or something else) so that I can keep up my instrument scan. There was a place at CHD with a great monthly rate, but they're gone now. I would prefer a place that either has a good block rate or a monthly rate or something like that. Help would be very much appreciated.

LakerFO

Total Time
Try Angel Air at Stellar. The owner of the one at CHD said they were going to get one.

FlyinBrian

Office Slut
Total Time
I had heard the same thing... I'm actually already checked out in their Kachina, and they seem like a good outfit. Thanks!

skydiverdriver

Total Time
5000+
It's been awhile since I was there, but ATP Inc at Williams Gateway had a nice multi sim that some gal came by to use on a weekly basis. They never keep records on the thing, and I think they charged her a flat rate to use it. perhaps she sweet talked somebody, but who knows, it never hurts to go out there and ask. Maybe you could get a rating with them, and then bring it up. Good luck to you.

bigsky

Total Time
I was actually in angel air at stellar about 2 or 3 weeks ago and they had just gotten a brand new ast300 with very nice visuals. As training devices go it was pretty impressive.