shuttle america

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cws

Does anybody out there have any recent gouge on the interview at Shuttle America? The other website has info from January. Just wondering if things have changed since then.

Thanks

CWS,

Do you have an interview with Shuttle America? Do you know if they will be doing any Sim or written tests during the interview?

I wil be interviewing with them on the second week of April. Any information that you may have will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Vref

As far as I can tell, there is no written or sim. All the sites that I have checked seem to suggest that they are looking for a good personality that has good flight time on a resume. Besides, all that testing that other airlines are doing just make it a hassle to get in.

"...all that testing that other airlines are doing just make it a hassle to get in." Just wanted to make sure I read that right. Hey, I have an idea....maybe we could all get together and talk Shuttle America out of the "hassle" of putting you through training....just send you right out to the line.

hey flx757

I think hassle was a bad choice of wording. I am probably pissed at those types of test because eventhough I know my stuff, I am a bad test taker and always have a hard time with them. Also I got burned once on the cog screen at eagle. The doctor who invented it (who is not a pilot) said I would not qualify. I found that amusing because the U.S. Navy let me fly their planes. I hope I didn't ruffle your feathers.

CWS,

Hey..I was just messing with you. Sorry, it was late at night and I couldn't resist. Hope I didn't ruffle YOUR feathers. Good luck.

To Anyone who works for Shuttle America:

Where are the domicles for SA and where are the Senior/Junior bases?

How is like working for the company?

How's the pilot/employer atmosphere?

I am interviewing with them in the second week of April and any help is greatly appreciated.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you very much

Latest resources

Back