Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mickey Mouse

Soli Deo Gloria
I would like to carry on the recent tradition of cancer awareness that has recently gripped our culture. In that spirit, I would like to ask all pilots to shave their butts in December and demonstrate their support for research in anal cancer. It is very important that participants in this gesture of support show their allegiance with the pink tie wearers and mustache growers. Therefore, if you happen to pass one of these cancer crusaders in the airport, please show your allegiance with them by dropping your pants and showing your shaved ass. Thank you for caring and being a part of something bigger than ourselves.

Last edited:
I shave mine about every two months as it is.

You wouldn't believe the money you can make selling ass hair to make wigs. Very lucrative.

Thanks for shaving those asses! I really feel that we are a part of something super special. Keep shaving those rear ends, and please don't forget to display your fellowship with fellow cancer crusaders by dropping your pants and showing your shaved ass to Pink Neck Tie Wearers and Mustache Growers. At first, I thought this movement was Ass-anine, but now I realize that we shouldn't take a "back seat" to anyone. Keep shaving and showing those asses.

Thanks for shaving those asses! I really feel that we are a part of something super special. Keep shaving those rear ends, and please don't forget to display your fellowship with fellow cancer crusaders by dropping your pants and showing your shaved ass to Pink Neck Tie Wearers and Mustache Growers. At first, I thought this movement was Ass-anine, but now I realize that we shouldn't take a "back seat" to anyone. Keep shaving and showing those asses.

+ 10 trillion!

Latest resources

Back