SF Express?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ATADave

Anyone have any information on SF Express? Specifically I’m looking for the physical address of their headquarters in Shenzhen, and where their crews hang out?

Thanks in advance!
Dave

SF Express website.

Expat crews probably hang out in Shekou. The sports bar in the boat there were all the western restaurants are. That'd be the best place to start :pimp:.

Apparently they just hired some ex Jade Cargo guys. Only one new airplane this year or so I'm told. Might know more after Feb 4. Will be in the vicinity for a few days and might be meeting up with a friend who works there.

TP

Last edited:
PM me..I fly in shenzhen..not for them....first, there are 25 other bars for ex pats....not just the boat...it is all torn up there now as they finish a massive 1 billion expansion of sea world.....huge Hilton hotel and 60 story high rise hotel going up.

SF getting 8 new planes...i can hook you up with the recruiter, who was the former VP of flight ops for shenzhen airlines...

i know several Jade guys who are in training..on the 757. they also have several 73 classsics.. 2 300s 2 400s

Don't all chinese airlines have astronaut type physicals that a good portion of expats cannot pass? (Stuff like BMI, eye isses, etc). We are talking about guys who hold FAA first class medicals but still can't pass the chinese physicals.

Or has that changed?

Don't all chinese airlines have astronaut type physicals that a good portion of expats cannot pass? (Stuff like BMI, eye isses, etc). We are talking about guys who hold FAA first class medicals but still can't pass the chinese physicals.

Or has that changed?

india and china have astronaut type meds...I just had a an MRI of the brain ordered by the CAAC....many expats pass the med.....the rumor is what you say..many can't pass it....if you're eating supersize fries all the time, big macs, drinkin liquor and smoking a pack a day....you might have a wee bit trouble..

Latest resources

Back