• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Second US Launch Customer for 787

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Amen to that. Been there done that in a past life and I like the sh!t out of three time zones. Never more than 5 hours from the house and I speak the language in most parts of America.

Gup

The hubris of the SWA crowd never ceases to amaze me.

Had 9-11 not happened you would still be losing pilots to other airlines every month just like you were up and until the day the towers came down.

And had 9/11 not happened those companies would be in the condition they are in anyway. Their balance sheets sucked before and 9/11 just accelerated the current state. Come on dude...

Enjoy flying the same aircraft domestically for the rest of your life. You wouldn't like the layovers in Asia anyway.

You must be the same kind of retard that chooses his/her career based on aircraft size and int'l layovers. Guess I was wrong to choose the most secure airline ?

the airline that works for one pilot doesn't have to work for the others.

let it go-- it's a dumb debate-- I think SWA is used to having to justify itself-- you really don't have to anymore

You must be the same kind of retard that chooses his/her career based on aircraft size and int'l layovers. Guess I was wrong to choose the most secure airline ?

The same BS that the PAA, TWA, EAL guys used to say. What a PFT moron!

Nothing lasts forever.

Even cold November rain.

Latest resources

Back