Searching Airline Schedules HELP?

xkuzme1

As previously briefed!
Total Time
I figured this would be a good place to come looking for advice. I use a ton of different apps to search flight, but one thing I haven't been able to do is easily search options that connected to different airlines. Eskyguide.com used to do it, but it no longer works. Passrider.com will not change airlines.

Example, if I commute SEA-STL and one single airline offers good options, I'm looking for an app or website that can tell me:

There is an option on SW @ 10:30 to SLC then take DL at 12:45.

ideas?

X

CaptETWes

Total Time
8000+
FlightTrack Pro is a commuter's dream app. Does exactly what you're looking for plus will give you status alerts stating 2 hours prior to scheduled departure. You can search by route, which will give all flights regardless of airline, or airline specific flight numbers.

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
If you're only trying to find all the non-stop flights between two cities, than yeah...FlightTrack rocks it. Worth every penny.

If you're looking for options besides "non-stops" or two cities that don't have direct service, I would suggest "quicktrip.com". You can view some interesting connection options sorted by departure time as well as sort the options to find the "multi-leg" segments with the shortest overall total travel time.

Sluggo_63

Total Time
7000+
I figured this would be a good place to come looking for advice. I use a ton of different apps to search flight, but one thing I haven't been able to do is easily search options that connected to different airlines. Eskyguide.com used to do it, but it no longer works. Passrider.com will not change airlines.

Example, if I commute SEA-STL and one single airline offers good options, I'm looking for an app or website that can tell me:

There is an option on SW @ 10:30 to SLC then take DL at 12:45.

ideas?

X
Hipmunk. It does exactly what you ask.
Hipmunk Travel - Hotels & Flights by Hipmunk
https://appsto.re/us/yb_bz.i