Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

xkuzme1

As previously briefed!
I figured this would be a good place to come looking for advice. I use a ton of different apps to search flight, but one thing I haven't been able to do is easily search options that connected to different airlines. Eskyguide.com used to do it, but it no longer works. Passrider.com will not change airlines.

Example, if I commute SEA-STL and one single airline offers good options, I'm looking for an app or website that can tell me:

There is an option on SW @ 10:30 to SLC then take DL at 12:45.

ideas?

X

FlightTrack Pro is a commuter's dream app. Does exactly what you're looking for plus will give you status alerts stating 2 hours prior to scheduled departure. You can search by route, which will give all flights regardless of airline, or airline specific flight numbers.

If you're only trying to find all the non-stop flights between two cities, than yeah...FlightTrack rocks it. Worth every penny.

If you're looking for options besides "non-stops" or two cities that don't have direct service, I would suggest "quicktrip.com". You can view some interesting connection options sorted by departure time as well as sort the options to find the "multi-leg" segments with the shortest overall total travel time.

I figured this would be a good place to come looking for advice. I use a ton of different apps to search flight, but one thing I haven't been able to do is easily search options that connected to different airlines. Eskyguide.com used to do it, but it no longer works. Passrider.com will not change airlines.

Example, if I commute SEA-STL and one single airline offers good options, I'm looking for an app or website that can tell me:

There is an option on SW @ 10:30 to SLC then take DL at 12:45.

ideas?

X
Hipmunk. It does exactly what you ask.
Hipmunk Travel - Hotels & Flights by Hipmunk
https://appsto.re/us/yb_bz.i

Latest resources

Back