• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyme

I downloaded a scab list from a link from this site a number of months ago however, I'm unable to locate it again.

Anybody know where I can find it?

Thanks for the info,

Flyme

Screw you! Who cares who has scabbed. They have a right to work, and if they chose to do so whith out the protection from a union then, so be it. If they crossed a picket line, then fine. Every one has a choice to make, and despite what you might think, it was probably the right choice for them.

If you want to keep people from scabbing, act like you care what happens to the national pilot work force rather than saving your own ass (i.e. like the current prevailing attitude among pilots)

I would contend that keeping everyone employed at a very slightly lower wage is better than keeping some employeed at that ever so slightly higher wage. But what do I know, I only have my values and pride working for me.

Hey buddy>>>>talk about a scab list. You want to hear about discrimination and one of the foulest things in the aviation industry. You have just opened the wrong can of worms. I love ALPA and all they have done for the industry and what they stand for. One things that makes me want to puke is their scab list and everything that it represents. It comes from the KKK and I would equiviate you as one of their long lost souls. Yes there are scabs in the industry and many had good, very good, reasons for doing it. If you were not there and you were not part of it you have no right to say anything. I have always had compassion for those who did not have the same color of skin as myself or came from a diffrent ethnic orgin. I thought I knew what they felt. Well I didn't know really know. But let me tell you something NOW I KNOW, I am a scab and I am proud of it. If not for one reason I feel and know what it means to be discriminated against, I feel for my black brothers, for my Indian brothers and anyone else that has had to put up with the puke. Any captain or crew member that goes so low as to give into this garbage is not a professional. This board maybe is not the place for this discussion, but all I can say is GET OVER IT. Don't ruin a wonderful profession by this foolishness. Does the man pay his union dues??? Is he a part of the group???? He is not all bad, if anything this person has some real insight into what makes union vs. mgmt tick and how bad it can be. Take the list and burn them---American will be better off. Moderator I am sorry in advance--I hope this puts this issue to rest.

The problem is we haven't had any real pilot strikes lately involving a company that has tried to work through it. Our collective memory is short, and those like KSU that don't bother to learn about the history of the industry of which they are apart, help destroy it.
I have a copy of the scab list. You and anyone else that wants a copy can send me a private message with an email address. I'd be happy to send it to you.

S.

Beechnut, you obviously have a lot to learn about life but why don't you send me a copy of your list. Thanks in advance.

..."you obviously have a lot to learn about life but why don't you send me a copy of your list."

Well! Since we're at THAT level, allow me to respond:

ppppppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbbbttthhhhhhhhhhhh!

Put dat 'en yo book.

S. :D

Flyme said:
I downloaded a scab list from a link from this site a number of months ago however, I'm unable to locate it again.

Anybody know where I can find it?

Thanks for the info,

Flyme

Dude if you're working or not, you have MUCH more important things to worry about.

Sorry

To answer your Question

The Jumpseat Protection list (Scab List), is around (Via Email), although the Scabs were able to close down the websight that had the public list.

I check mine every time.

Smoking Man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back