SATSAir

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bad business plan/bad mgmt!!!!!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,did you actually work for SATSAir/Rhino Aviation out of GMU some time ago??????? If so,I'd really like to hear about it!!!!!!!

Thats right,Paradoxus dude,thats right!!!!I just couldn't put up with a training contract of $8k that wasn't pro-rated,that was excessive to begin with,that was NEVER mentioned in the interview process,so I told them where they could put their contract!!!! In addition,if this place was as good as they said it was,then it would be around now,but it wasn't, due to a bad business plan/bad mgmt!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :laugh::D:laugh:

G-Farce fird again...

He probably got fired...seems to be his aviation forte!! :angryfire:uzi:
Hey frostyboy dude, Special G-Farce also got fired from that operation... He could write a book on every 135 operation that gave him the boot... :angryfire:angryfire:uzi:

Not a good time!!!!!!

Winter time is NOT a good time to be flying a SE-land aircraft such an SR-22,in PT 135 ops!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :angryfire:(:mad:

why not??????

:confused: winter in florida and the southeast is not the severe......sure , i wouldn't take them over the mountains with a front approaching but not many baron, navajo pilots want to go flying during a cold front with tops in the 20s and severe icing in clouds...

Real world flying experience!!!!!!!!!

winter in florida and the southeast is not the severe......sure , i wouldn't take them over the mountains with a front approaching but not many baron, navajo pilots want to go flying during a cold front with tops in the 20s and severe icing in clouds...

Get back to me when you get some REAL WORLD FLYING EXPERIENCE, in a Pt 135,or Pt 121 operation,and maybe we'll chat about it!!!!!
Right now you don't seem to have a CLUE!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D:cool:

Part 121 SR-22?????

Get back to me when you get some REAL WORLD FLYING EXPERIENCE, in a Pt 135,or Pt 121 operation,and maybe we'll chat about it!!!!!
Right now you don't seem to have a CLUE!!!!!!

Hey G-Farce dude,are you trying to convince me that there are places I can get some REAL WORLD FLYING EXPERIENCE such as a Pt 121 SR-22 operator??????? I think you might be in error about this,dude!!!!!!!!!!:angryfire:angryfire:bomb::bomb::bomb::laugh::pimp::0:0:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Right now you don't seem to have a CLUE!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D:cool:

i was trying to have a polite conversation with you...what real world experience are you getting now?..are you current?

here's the gong for you turkey...."you operate by your ops specs...if the ops specs say flight into known icing not permitted, you don't release or dispatch an airplane on that route....." that is how you operate a cirrus in the winter....you turkey......have a bleach chaser while you're at...:bawling::D:angryfire:crying::laugh:

i was trying to have a polite conversation with you...what real world experience are you getting now?..are you current?

here's the gong for you turkey...."you operate by your ops specs...if the ops specs say flight into known icing not permitted, you don't release or dispatch an airplane on that route....." that is how you operate a cirrus in the winter....you turkey......have a bleach chaser while you're at...:bawling::D:angryfire:crying::laugh:
Hey Little G-Farce Dude, I would have to agree with your statements, but Special G-Farce has no idea and never will...:beer:

Latest resources

Back